1. The following Terms and Conditions, which include and incorporate the provisions of the Schedule hereto ("the Schedule"), apply to the competition described at Item 1 of the Schedule ("the Competition"). A reference to these Terms and Conditions includes the provisions of the Schedule, which provisions apply and are enforceable in accordance with their By submitting an entry into the Competition, entrants warrant and agree that they have read and are bound and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the word "entrant" means someone who participates in the Competition by complying with Item 2 of the Schedule starting from the described in Item 3 and before the Competition closes as described in Item 4 of the Schedule, but excludes someone:
a. whose entry is for whatever reason (including being contrary to these Terms and Conditions) invalid or void; and
b. who is for whatever reason (including being contrary to these Terms and Conditions) ineligible to participate or is disqualified from participating in the Competition.
3. Information on prizes and entry instructions published by the Promoter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition promoter is Sea to Summit Pty Ltd ABN: 15 053 533 921 located at 5 Eyre Street, Rivervale, Western Australia (“Sea to Summit”).
5. Entrants must reside in Australia and be aged 18 years or older in order to enter and be eligible to win the Competition.
6. Employees of Sea to Summit, and contractors and companies providing goods or services to Sea to Summit in connection with this Competition and their immediate families, are all ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes spouse, defacto spouse, parents (including any adoptive or foster parent), grandparents, natural or adopted children and siblings. A person involved in the management of any organisation benefiting from this Competition is also ineligible to enter the Competition.
7. To enter the Competition, the entrant must comply with Item 2 of the There is a maximum of one entry per person.
8. The Competition commences and ends on the dates set out in Items 3 and 4 of the Schedule.
9. All prize values are in Australian dollars, exclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
10. Sea to Summit will randomly select the winner as set out in Item 8 of the Schedule.
11. To claim their prize, the winner must comply with Item 6 of the Schedule.
12. To collect their prize, the winner must comply with Item 7 of the Schedule.
13. The prize must be taken as supplied (described in Item 5 of the Schedule) and is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Sea to Summit reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered.
14. Sea to Summit reserves the right to use any forfeited prize for other promotions.
15. Sea to Summit will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. Sea to Summit will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of Sea to Summit including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
16. By entering into the Competition, the winner (or if more than one is selected, the winners) agrees that Sea to Summit may post the winner or winner’s entry on Sea to Summit’s Facebook page, Instagram and website without prior permission of the winner or winners.
17. In all matters, all decisions of Sea to Summit and its staff (concerning or in relation to the Competition) will be final and cannot be contested in court or No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
18. Sea to Summit may vary or waive the Terms and Conditions or terminate this Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or any other person.
19. Sea to Summit may, at its absolute discretion, declare an entry made by an entrant invalid if the entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits and entry that is ineligible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Sea to Summit’s discretion.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
PROMOTION NOT SPONSORED
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Sea to Summit and not to any other party.
Item 1: The Competition is the “Perfect Pair Giveaway”.
Item 2: To enter the Competition, the entrant must reside in Australia, have a valid Australian postal address and like the competition post on CameBak's Instagram Account, follow CameBak's Instagram Account and tag the person you'd like to share the prize with.
Item 3: The Competition commences at on Monday, 29 January 2024.
Item 4: Entries must be received by CamelBak by 11.59pm (AWST) on Monday, 5 February 2024. Entries received after this time (as determined by Sea to Summit) will automatically be deemed as invalid.
- The main winner (1 person) will win the following prizes:
- 2 x 700ml Podium Bottles of their choice
- 2 x Camp Mugs of their choice
- 2 Rogue Light Packs of their choice
- The runner up winner (1 person) will win the following prize:
- $100 gift voucher for the camelbak.com.au website
Item 6: Each winner will have four (4) working days to claim their prize by replying to the message sent from CamelBak via email informing them that they are a winner. If not claimed within this time, the prize will be redrawn. It is the responsibility of the entrants to check their email address.
Item 7: To receive their prize each winner must confirm their Australian postal address to enable the prize to be sent to the winner.
SELECTION OF WINNER
Item 8: The prize winner will be randomly selected at Sea to Summit’s office and contacted via email on the dates below to confirm their best postal address. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within in four (4) working days from the day they have been contacted, the competition prize will be redrawn from the remaining pool of participants.