Leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, the universal eddy + straw cap and bite-valve interface delivers a high flow for steady hydration when you need it most. The main vessel is made with Tritan™ Renew, a highly durable and lightweight plastic made with 50% recycled material. A more sustainable solution, Tritan Renew is made using a recycling process that’s more efficient than standard mechanical recycling, producing a superior material with less demand on finite resources. It's odor and stain resistant and free of BPA, BPS, and BPF.
- Two Stages of Filtration:
Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane - Removes 99.999999% of bacteria (E. Coli, etc.), removes 99.999% of protozoa (Giardia Cryptosporidium, etc.), removes 99.999% of microplastics, Filters 4,000 litres (1,000 gallons)
Stage 2: Ion Exchange Filter - Reduces chlorine and lead, removes bad odor and taste, removes organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides), filters 100 litres (25 gallons)
- Flip, Bite, Sip: Drink through straw
- Leak-Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Lightweight and Durable
- Easy to Carry: Comfortable carry handle
- Tritan™ Renew Copolyester: Main vessel made with 50% recycled material. Odor and stain resistant.
- Easy to Clean: Filter rinses clean and bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- LifeStraw and CamelBak Give Back: one product, one child, one year of safe water
- Volume When Filled: .77L capacity with filter
- Not for use by children under age 12 without adult supervision
23.5 x 9.7 x 8.8cm
Tritan™ Renew Copolyester - 50% Recycled Material